Tuesday, May 27, 2008

JT's Prayer

So tonight when I was putting JT to bed, he made me promise that I wouldn't laugh at his prayer. I'm thinking, that's an easy promise. And why would I laugh at his prayer. That would be inappropriate and rude. Well, during the prayer he blessed that he could go to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch tomorrow. He said his prayer so quietly that I could barely hear him. So, during the prayer I'm thinking did he just say Sweet Tomatoes? After I figured out what he had said (of course after the prayer) I broke my promise and started laughing hysterically. Whoops! I just think it's funny that he would be thinking about lunch and Sweet Tomatoes in his prayers. Silly guy.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love it! That is great! You know, he did pray for it Kath!! You might have to assist the Lord in this one!

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

So was his prayer answered?

Ron and Mary Brunner said...

We think he was praying so quiet so only Heavenly Father could hear him, not mommy. A test for you! So, does he like tomatoes if they are at Sweet Tomatoes?!

Nanci said...

That sounds like something I would pray for! What a smart little guy.