Monday, May 26, 2008

Can I have some Elmo please???

Nate learned two more words today-one of which my sister will love hearing. He's been saying "Elmo" this last weekend and I just figured out what he's trying to say. This morning when I asked him what he wanted for breakfast he started saying "Elmo" and getting really excited and ran to the pantry and pulled out the oatmeal. Oatmeal = Elmo. (My sister hates oatmeal by the way) And then I asked him if he wanted an orange and he said apple. Cool. My son is not going to be mute and we will eventually understand him.

2 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

We sure enjoyed your kids yesterday. Sorry you couldn't make it! Oatmeal is awesome. Jenny is missing out big time (and so are her children). Someday when they grow up they will try it and like it and then they'll say "Hey, Mom. Why didn't you tell us about oatmeal?"

Ron and Mary Brunner said...

We're so excited he is talking! Did you serve nuts and cream with that Elmo?