Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Times Are A Changin

Today I picked JT up from kindergarten for the last time. I watched as all of the kids gave high fives to Mrs. Bond. After JT started walking towards me, then he ran back to Mrs. Bond to give her a hug. Okay, tear jerker for me. As I drove away, I realized how fast this year went, and how fast JT is growing up. I know it's not the last time I will have a kindergartener, but I'm realizing that time is going quickly. I hope that I am doing my best as a parent to teach him before it's too late.

2 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Enjoy the moment.

Ron and Mary Brunner said...

He's a sweet boy Katherine. Betcha when he's 13 and leaving middle school, he'll still be sweet. Lot's of great times come with these changes. Good advice from Jeff - keep enjoying the moments.