Saturday, March 1, 2008

Twilight Mom


Okay, so I've been totally useless this last week. Can you imagine why??? Yep, you're right. I got stuck reading the best books ever--or the cheesiest books ever. But I still love them and would read them over and over again. With all the vampires, wherewolves, and romance and all. After hearing the girls at work rave about Twilight I thought I would give it a try and I bought it on Amazon back in September. I read the first 100 pages... too boring for me. But last week decided to pick it up and finish it even if it killed me. I'm not going to waste my money. I got to page 200 and couldn't put it down. I needed the sequel and the sequel after that. Now I need the sequel coming in August. I've already preordered it. Better yet, they are making Twilight into a movie. It comes out December 12th. And you better believe it, I will be the first in line. I was thinking I was crazy-especially when I had to go to the young adult section in the library. But then I didn't feel so crazy when I figured out I'm not the only one who is so into these books. I thought it was my little secret besides work friends. To find out all of my friends have read these books too. Thanks a lot. Would you let me know when good things like this come a long a little sooner?
If you want to read up on the author or follow the production of the movie check out http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

1 comment:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

My assistant at work LOVES these books too.