Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

After I got the news Sunday of the sudden passing of my cousins 5 year old son, I have become aware of so many blessings in relation to Easter and the sacrifice of Christ for us. The most important blessings being first and foremost the atonement and resurrection of Jesus Christ. The second being the happiness and blessing my children are in my life. I know that we can always be together, that our family doesn't stop once we leave earth. I am so thankful for my children and my husband. It's hard for me to even imagine the pain my cousin must be feeling and my heart goes out to her. The rest of the day I watched my children and was more aware of their every move and cute gestures. My children are a precious gift from above and I am so thankful for them.

2 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Amen and Amen

Maranda said...

So sorry to hear about your family's loss.