Thursday, October 9, 2008

Prince Charming- Naughty or Nice

So tonight I was playing some Disney songs on the piano with my boys. After playing "Some day my prince will come." I asked JT if thats how he's going to be to his wife someday--blow a kiss or two. He said "What do you mean? Prince Charming is mean." Ohhh, that's right. My sons don't watch much of Cindrella, but they have watched Shrek 1, Shrek 2, and Shrek 3. I guess I will have to teach them how to be a nice prince--especially since they will be getting a little sister.

3 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

what a cute story

Anonymous said...

very funny story:) I can totally relate- I bet my whole house thinks Prince Charming is mean! And congrats on your girl!! I didn't even know you were pregnant- and I saw you not too long ago. You look fantastic!!

Becky said...

Oh, you just wait. With a little girl in the house, your poor little men will be suject to sooooo many girlie things. They will be just fine!! Oh, I cant wait until she gets here. I am already going through Em's fun stuff!!!