Sunday, April 13, 2008

When I Grow Up...

This last week JT told me that when he grows up things are going to be different in his family. He said his family is going to be opposite of ours. I asked him how.

JT - "I'm going to stay home with my kids while my wife goes to work."

Mom- "Oh, so are you going to cook the dinners and do the housework?"

JT- "Well, I could probably call my wife and see when she is cooking dinner so I can come home to help her."

Mom- "Where are you going to be?"

JT- "I'm going to take my kids all the fun places that I've been."

And I'm thinking "where has this child been?"

7 comments:

joni said...

At least he said he would help with dinner. His future wife will probably be super happy with that!

Diana and Fam said...

That is the cutest conversation ever! You must be a super fun Mom!

Heidi Brunner said...

HA! That's awesome... I love it.

Ron and Mary Brunner said...

JT's Daydream. We love it. This little guy knows he is living the good life and wants that for his future family. What a special compliment to you two! Keep up the great work.
Love you,
Mom and Dad

Maranda said...

The funny things our kids say. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Katherine, I'm so excited to find your blog. I'm so computer retarded that I couldn't find it until now even though you made a comment on mine a while ago. I miss you at work- hopefully I'll see you soon. Cute story:)

Kim Ward said...

I love exchanges like that. You are good to write it down, I mean to, but I don't seem to get it done before I've forgotten how it went.