Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Brunner and Company

We have sure been enjoying this nice fall weather and the great colors. I can't believe it is that time of year again. This year has gone so fast. I just got back from my first parent teacher conference. And so far so good. Hope it stays that way. JT is doing well in school and enjoys it. Nate is wild and I'm considering checking him into the zoo. He probably would do well with the monkeys since he can't seem to get enough bananas in his diet. Donovan and I are doing well too. He gets to go to Florida for his job this weekend and I get to hold the fort down as usual. We are enjoying living in our in laws home since it is bigger, but are looking forward to finding a home of our own next year. We would like to stay in the same area. I love living by my mom and I really like Peruvian Park Elementary. It's a great school and neighborhood. Well, I hope all is well for you and yours and may the season start out great!

2 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Peruvian Park IS awesome. It has such a great tradition and some of the greatest minds studied there once upon a time

Brunner said...

Not only is it a cool school, but JT has a pretty cool teacher. Do you remember Chris Bond from mom's ward? She's his teacher.